Age Counter

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Monday, October 5, 2009

Gretchen Turns 30!


I had a great time for my birthday! I got to celebrate 3 times! First, Adam, Maddie and I went out to eat at Buca di Beppa in Southlake with my parents. Then, we celebrated in College Station with yummy apple pie and pecan pie! My brother in law's birthday is the day before mine so we get to celebrate together. Although Rob is slightly older we both turned 21 this year, lol. Then, my mom, Maddie and I spent the day together shopping at the Galleria and we met up with my friend Valerie at La Madeleine for lunch! So many fun memories of turning 30. My official dessert on my birthday was a Strawberry Cream Pie from Out of this World Pies, it really was out of this world! As you can tell my celebrations revolve around eating!! Love it!

1 comment:

Tabaitha said...

So glad you had a great birthday. I still remember your surprise 16th birthday party like it was yesterday.