Age Counter

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, March 19, 2010

1 Year Photo Shoot

For Maddie's birthday my parents (Mimi and J-pa) got her a session with a photographer. Kym Jackson in McKinney, TX took these pictures and they turned out really well. Also, she gave us a CD with all the images on it. Mimi and J-pa took her to the photo shoot while I was working, so they were there to handle her by themselves. They said she did well except during the wardrobe changes :-) Here are some of my favorites.


This was my rocking horse that a family friend made for me when I was a child.





















3 comments:

Kalli said...

Kym did a great job, what good pictures! That was so sweet of your parents to do. Maddie is so pretty!!

Tabaitha said...

Great pictures! She is precious!

the kilbrides said...

I just love the first one, how precious. Happy birthday Maddie!