Age Counter

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 22, 2009

Busy Week!

This past Thursday we had our 37 week appointment and Sonogram. Everything was great! Madelyn is in the correct position (head down) and she is on target for an on time delivery. We will see if she has the same plan! Her head and abdomen measured 37 weeks, but her legs still measured 2 weeks ahead!! This girl is going to be tall like her daddy! Her estimated weight is 7 pounds 3 ounces according to her measurements. The doctor thinks that is a little off due to her legs measuring 2 weeks ahead. Her heartbeat is strong and the sonogram showed that she has a lot of hair!!
I met with the pediatrician this week and I really like her and her practice! Now I can check that off of the list.
This weekend my parents and good friend Valerie came in town for a visit and to help put the finishing touches on Madelyn's Room. Below is a sneak peak of what her room looks like. I will post more pictures when it is complete! Also, my mom took some maternity pictures of me.

5 comments:

Tabaitha said...

I love her room so far. Glad to hear that everything is progressing along so well. I can't wait to hear news of her arrival.

The Simmons Family said...

I was worried about you, I am glad that everything is going well. Love the room, so cute and I am so excited for Madelyn's arrival!

Kalli said...

What a gorgeous room. You look great as well!! I can't believe it's already time, I'm so excited for you to meet Madelyn!

The Martins said...

Gretchen,

I found your blog through a friend's blog! I haven't seen you in forever, since KD days at A&M! Blessings on this precious baby girl who will be arriving soon!
Cristina

Trent and Dana said...

such a sweet picture!!! as you can see - I am behind on my blog reading!! JUST A LITTLE WHILE LONGER!!!