Age Counter

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Fabric for Maddie's Room

We have chosen the fabrics below for Maddie's room. My mom and I are going to make the bumper, dust ruffle and window valence. All of the pieces will be a combination of the fabrics below. The walls are going to be painted a green color, the green is not as minty looking as it is in the picture. It is more of a sage green. The furniture is on order and it is a dark brown espresso. I will post more pictures as we go, but the room will not be finished until February most likely.

5 comments:

Tabaitha said...

I love the fabric choices. I can't wait to see the finished product.

Trent and Dana said...

LOVE IT!!!

Erin said...

oh my gosh, so cute! my mom and i plan to do the baby bedding ourselves too...would love to hear any tips you have once you're finished! i'm new to sewing, that's for sure!

Anonymous said...

The colors are great, my mom and I are also making the bedding! Ours will be similiar but I have black instead of brown, how fun!

Anonymous said...

Oh and it is Meghan from the last comment =)