Age Counter

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Half Way there!!


Preggo Picture - 20 weeks
Wow! How time flies, March will be here before we know it. So far I have been feeling well and have not had any trouble (knock on wood). I hope this continues.
Last weekend we were in College Station to watch another (losing) Aggie Game. The Aggies held their own in the first half against Texas Tech, but the second half was not so good.
While we were in town we celebrated Adam's Big Birthday, his actual birthday is this Saturday. We will be driving to Austin Saturday to order the Baby Furniture, I am sure that is just what he wants to do for his Birthday. It was the only weekend we could fit it in and since it takes at least 12 weeks to get it we needed to get it ordered. We had some furniture picked out right here in San Antonio that we really liked, but the store went out of business all of the sudden. I am glad we had not already ordered it from there.
We are going on a weekend trip in a few weeks to celebrate his birthday, so I don't think he is too disappointed.

2 comments:

Tabaitha said...

Baby bump pictures are the best. I figure my mom and I will find the fabric that closely matches what I'm looking for and we will sew it while I'm home in Houston for 6 weeks starting mid November. What colors are you think of for your sweetheart? Btw, any names yet?

Erin said...

hey gretchen! i'm glad to catch up with you! i'll enjoy reading your blog as you're a few months ahead of me! congratulations on your baby girl!